Saturday, February 2, 2013

X-Cuse Me (ft. M-forteen)

Hook by M-forteen
Im killin it..Killn it (x3)
ki.ki.killin it.
x2)
Xcuse my swagg
Xcu. cuse my swagg
killin it
Im killin dis suit n Tie swagg
Suicide
verse..
Fresh to death call it suicide/..black on
black homey./.its presidential move
aside/.black shades..black tints..black
broads..Broad mindz/.im bored outa my
mind thes bullshit these boys be on../
I put my city..I taught yol nigaz how to
monster/..i put my city on Beats by dre im
in da roster/..Bustards, stop it,cut the silly
nonsense/..u r wat eat..lil pussy go brush
yo teeth../
/Im killin it swag on a hundred million/..im
drillin it legs high/..she must b
screamin/..Leanin coz she finin...coz da
boyz a gud look/..a gud cook/..i wine and i
dine dis chicks look../I ball with out a plan
B/ball so filthy. I ball till I fall..and i floss
wher da cake B../u nigaz tryna ball u numb
and fall no a testy../im all she can take to
da gut no break b../ I lose weight sulktion
like loypo wen she sucks me./ Im lucky i
go long, deep down her deep throat./
Being broke childish and im quiet
grown../.let me put u on./.let me show u
how da nikkers fall./

X-Cuse Me (ft. M-forteen) by Impulse

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-69bf3d93.html

No comments:

Post a Comment